Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Baylee789
Baylee789 June 14th, 2015

Probably clowns, heights, deep water and drowing.

User Profile: warmheartedLion9298
warmheartedLion9298 June 14th, 2015

I have a really deep fear of ghosts/spirits/demons, basically knowing something is there but not seeing it and no one else can see it. I have nightmares about things that move and seeing creatures that stare at me but no one being able to see them. Also hearing something large coming towards me and hear it next to me but there's nothing there? It's the only kind of nightmares I have that don't allow me to sleep at all.

User Profile: beautifulmystry
beautifulmystry June 14th, 2015

being judged

June 14th, 2015

I have a phobia of dogs, belly buttons and seafood

User Profile: Isabella03
Isabella03 June 14th, 2015

I'm afraid of clowns, being lonely and the dark.

User Profile: BlackEmoGirl
BlackEmoGirl June 14th, 2015

Spiders.

User Profile: LostSoul12
LostSoul12 June 18th, 2015

It's quite difficult..I'm afraid that I will lose everything when I'm thinking about the end of the world. I'm not afraid to die but thinking that I will lose the people I care about..the moments I lived heremakes me really scared..

User Profile: Amy07011
Amy07011 June 23rd, 2015

I have a crazy fear of the dentist. Even the thought of my dentist, or the smells, or the noises makes my heart race. I even fear a check up appointment. So you can imagine when I had to have 4 teeth extractedsmiley

2 replies
User Profile: Apple74
Apple74 June 23rd, 2015

@Amy07011, Ifear dentists too. I hate their machines lol :) Hope your 28 are in good condition :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amy07011
Amy07011 June 23rd, 2015

Especially the sounds the machines make, make them sound horrifying! Lol :)

load more
load more
User Profile: LittlePickleJar
LittlePickleJar June 23rd, 2015

Dogs. I don't know why but I have my whole life

June 25th, 2015

I have emetophobia and arahnophobia.
Emetophobia - phobia of vomiting.
Arahnophobia - phobia of spiders.

I'm professionaly diagnosed with those two specific phobias.