Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: toughBlueberry1938
toughBlueberry1938 August 16th, 2015

I have a fear of getting lost, being humiliated in public, drowning, and food poisoning.

User Profile: communicativeCamp6978
communicativeCamp6978 August 16th, 2015

I have fear of being alone at night , i fear darkness and quietness. I always think there is someone or something that will heart me , when i'm alone i have a feeling like i'm not a alone. I fear trusting people , and i fear being loved.

User Profile: ellemorgan127
ellemorgan127 August 17th, 2015

i actually have all the same fears

User Profile: communicativeCamp6978
communicativeCamp6978 August 18th, 2015

And what do you do? I mean it's terrible.

load more
load more
User Profile: MamaBear27
MamaBear27 August 16th, 2015

you want me to pick just one phobia/fear? in that case snakes, real or fake, ppictures, on tv in stores, on tshirts it doesn't matter!!! most of my life I've been plagued with nightmares of them.

User Profile: SilentMe
SilentMe August 16th, 2015

I fear people can hear my thoughts as loudly as i can.

User Profile: considerateClementine3975
considerateClementine3975 August 16th, 2015

Well, I have two. I'm terrified of throwing up, which is unfortunate because I know it will eventually happen to me again. I'm also claustrophobic. I can't even burrow under blankets because I start to feel like I can't breathe...

User Profile: KillerKarra
KillerKarra August 17th, 2015

The throwing up thing: I am right there with you. Been really struggling with nausea and anxiety from that for the last month or so. It's hell.

load more
User Profile: JetPackBlues17
JetPackBlues17 August 17th, 2015

I have a fear of balloons, high ceilings, and dating, does anyone else relate? I've never met anyone who does, but just curious

User Profile: skeletonprince
skeletonprince August 17th, 2015

I have a fear of breasts, seeing them makes me really uncomfortable (not that I think theyre sexual but I feel uncomfortable/dysphoric with my body and yea)

User Profile: daneoferme013
daneoferme013 August 18th, 2015

Im scared , thinking that maybe later i will hate myself again. Im not satisfied in my performance this semester, i know to myself that im doing my best but i think my best wasn't that good enough. Im hopeful ;(

User Profile: melisnazo
melisnazo August 18th, 2015

I'm afraid to lose my family. My dad, my mom and sister. Sometimes I listen their breathing at nights. Im really afraid that one day Im wake up and they gone. Its really gonna kill me. I cannot live without them evet they divorced before 7 years ago.

User Profile: doublerainbow
doublerainbow August 18th, 2015

I have a deep fear of becoming my dad who suffers from untreated schizophrenia.

I also have a a social phobia.

User Profile: communicativeCamp6978
communicativeCamp6978 August 18th, 2015

You won't become your dad. You will become whatever you want to become. The mind is everything. What you think you become. You can become anyone who you really want to , just don't fear , that's an illusion , and let your fear be your motivation to become the best of you.

User Profile: communicativeCamp6978
communicativeCamp6978 August 18th, 2015

@doublerainbow i hope you understood me.

load more