Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 10th, 2016

Small spaces, small minds, spiders, leaving behind loved ones, spider webs creep me out, injured animals, and not being able to help

User Profile: lostboy47
lostboy47 April 10th, 2016

Being abandoned. Being alone. Having no one. Being lied to.

User Profile: Jasonh19
Jasonh19 April 10th, 2016

My phobia is being alone and homeless

User Profile: lovelyFireworks81
lovelyFireworks81 April 10th, 2016

Birds flying over my head. I heard they've no bladder and that's why they shit all the time:)

User Profile: everose
everose April 10th, 2016

the oblivion.

April 10th, 2016

Rings and nail clippers

User Profile: Jennalovely2
Jennalovely2 April 13th, 2016
April 13th, 2016

Crowded places or rooms full of people,,

Brain Overloads

User Profile: Sheika09
Sheika09 April 13th, 2016

I think i'm suffering from social phobia, I'm awfully shy and i can't go anywhere alone. I'd really like some help

frown

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 18th, 2016

Heights, wasps someone else dieing in my arms,