Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Ladywithabug
Ladywithabug April 18th, 2016

Death

Making mistakes

Thunderstorms

Being alone

User Profile: myDorkySelf
myDorkySelf April 18th, 2016

Not being able to live the life i want to live.

Getting depressed again.

Roaches

F**kboys

User Profile: TheFamilyBusiness67
TheFamilyBusiness67 April 18th, 2016

Spiders

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 21st, 2016

Living with pain the rest of my life

User Profile: Milktoast
Milktoast April 27th, 2016

The dark and being alone.

User Profile: Myraara
Myraara April 27th, 2016

Death, spiders, & Heights 😰

April 27th, 2016

I have trypanophobia (fear of needles) and mysophobia (fear of germs).

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 2nd, 2016

Spiders, ants, and being alone.

June 13th, 2016

I think my two biggest fears are heights and small spaces. They manifest themselves as a fear of driving over mountains or large hills, walking/driving over bridges, elevators going up more than 3 floors, parking on the top of the parking garage, the list goes on and on. It has become so controlling that I often have to skip family functions or avoid traveling because I know a bridge or hills will be involved. I'm so sad. I have always been afraid of heights, but it has been debilitating for the last 6 yrs.

User Profile: doomsdaydream
doomsdaydream June 27th, 2016

VEINS are my big phobia, but blood, needles, doctors, and all that jazz as well.