Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: greenScarf4612
greenScarf4612 November 7th, 2017

I fear there isn't someone on this earth who wants to love myself and my children and be there as we go through life. I fear I have been hurt so badly I will never feel anything but this immense sadness in my heart. I fear this constant state of panic and anxiety will not subside and I will be trapped in this state I cannot break free from.

User Profile: Vnz
Vnz November 7th, 2017

I am terrified of a lot of things such as I fear snakes, bear, ghost, germs, getting old, dolls, man eating animals, and finally being just a shell that is voided of substance.

User Profile: bestFarm4820
bestFarm4820 November 7th, 2017

My phobias are Atychiphobia (fear of failure) and Atelophobia (fear of perfection) it's difficult to deal with

User Profile: easyTangerine592
easyTangerine592 November 7th, 2017

darkness, i just cant breath in darkness and i got depressed in itsad

User Profile: SweetCrush
SweetCrush November 7th, 2017

Of being ignored by anyone ........sad

User Profile: someonerandom27
someonerandom27 November 7th, 2017

It's not really a phobia, but I hate when people ignore me on purpose

User Profile: joyag74
joyag74 November 7th, 2017

Will I continue living alone?

User Profile: Lizs1989
Lizs1989 November 7th, 2017

That I will end up in a relationship as bad as my last one.

User Profile: mmxx167
mmxx167 November 7th, 2017

My phobia would be not being truly loved by someone for getting hurt

User Profile: Milkyboo
Milkyboo November 7th, 2017

My phobias are vomit and death.. I am also slightly scared of myself.