Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: enthusiasticCake3757
enthusiasticCake3757 November 7th, 2017

I had a problem with agoraphobia and i think its still there somewhere inside of me. I want to get my life back to normal but im also scared of dissapointment..

User Profile: seashelll
seashelll November 7th, 2017

Emetophobia. (fear of vomit)

It has completely taken over my life, and I promise I am not exaggerating when I say that it is at very least 80% of what I am thinking about on any given day. I cannot function normally with this phobia. It has turned into an eating disorder because I am constantly worrying about what I eat, and I obsess over the thought that it MIGHT possibly make me sick. It is so debilitating and I have no idea what to do.

User Profile: imaginativeHuman5462
imaginativeHuman5462 November 7th, 2017

I have a problem with agoraphobia, and I know how to get through the fear, it's just I can't get myself to do anything other than stay at home everyday, I don't even go to bed at night anymore, I stay up until usually 7 am and then I'm like fml why am I up this late and I proceed to try and go to sleep until like 2-4pm and then I sit in my bed playing mobile games until like 6-7pm 😥

User Profile: Greyplace830
Greyplace830 November 7th, 2017

I have a serious phobia of disappointing people and never being good enough. I'm also terrified that what I have planned for my life will never happen.

User Profile: ziba27
ziba27 November 7th, 2017

@Greyplace830

I have the same fears too.

Cos I have some plans in my life too.

load more
User Profile: AikaLee
AikaLee November 7th, 2017

My biggest fear, my phobia. I am afraid of loneliness, eternal loneliness. The feeling I will never be anybody

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 7th, 2017

That I am not good enough. Dying, The world ending. Afraid something maybe wrong with me and it is too late to do anything about it.

User Profile: Indiana95
Indiana95 November 7th, 2017

@selfconfidentTangerine1778

I have the same fears :(

load more
User Profile: Luckeejoe
Luckeejoe November 7th, 2017

Tinfoil...

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 November 7th, 2017

Aquaphobia,

User Profile: orangeLunch5383
orangeLunch5383 November 7th, 2017

Forever being stick in a mundane life with no motivation. Not educatingmyself or making a difference. Live a life were u are but you are not living to the fullest

User Profile: discreetMap7938
discreetMap7938 November 8th, 2017

Honestly, the dark. I don't know if it's a glasses thing or a subconscious thing, but it always feels ominous.