Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: 7elEvan
7elEvan November 8th, 2017

Rejection, heights, dying alone...etc...

User Profile: enthusiasticSugar9787
enthusiasticSugar9787 November 8th, 2017

Phobias...irrational fear-buttons

rational fears -dying alone, living alone

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 November 8th, 2017

Illnesses. Being judged...especially as a "loser". Men.

User Profile: SunnyMango1025
SunnyMango1025 November 8th, 2017

My biggest phobia is dying and possession.. Its so bad when I go through my manic stages I don't want to sleep because I'm afraid to wake up

User Profile: selfdisciplinedWriter4353
selfdisciplinedWriter4353 November 8th, 2017

I am afraid of being buried alive, irrational. Predominantly afraid there is something fundamentally wrong and/or broken in me that makes me unworthy of love, definitely self love.

User Profile: OneDayillSmile44
OneDayillSmile44 November 8th, 2017

Dissapointing, the dark

User Profile: PurpleGirl106
PurpleGirl106 November 8th, 2017

I have a severe fear of the death coming in the future and the night.

User Profile: Motorhead84
Motorhead84 November 8th, 2017

I hate snakes and needles

User Profile: Ky44
Ky44 November 8th, 2017

i'm claustrophobic, so small spaces or crowds of people really scare me.

User Profile: christopherrr
christopherrr November 8th, 2017

My biggest fear is failure. I don

User Profile: rtj630
rtj630 November 8th, 2017

@christopherrr I just wrote something to the same effect. Failure is my biggest fear. You are not alone.

load more