Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Nyxatheana
Nyxatheana November 9th, 2017

Being left alone.

Exile.

User Profile: Faris1601
Faris1601 November 9th, 2017

I always felt tht i am always uselss and i shldnt exist......but my phobia is dying or losing my frnds......so i cant do anything

User Profile: cyanLion8285
cyanLion8285 November 9th, 2017

Animals (dogs)

social phobia

germs

User Profile: decisiveTalker4672
decisiveTalker4672 November 9th, 2017

Mine is that I will never be good enough for my spouse and family.

User Profile: diplomaticTangerine7923
diplomaticTangerine7923 November 9th, 2017

i am claustrophobic and

i cant stay in a dark place alone more than 3 minutes

User Profile: pluckyWater3735
pluckyWater3735 November 9th, 2017

My phobia is getting hurt or hurt others. I'm a sensitive and caring person, and many times it led me to situations I was feeling hurt or threatened by words or actions. And many times I said things I'm not proud of to people I care for that I regret saying them

User Profile: jillianrachelle15
jillianrachelle15 November 9th, 2017

I have a huge fear of being alone in public places, It gets really bad, one time my mom had to come with me into my job interview because I was having a panic attack about it. If anybody else struggles with this problem could they please help me and tell me what they do or have done to help cope with this?

User Profile: reliableLion5071
reliableLion5071 November 9th, 2017

@jillianrachelle15 same with me I can't do things alone I'm afraid of people

User Profile: FlymyRedBalloonSandy
FlymyRedBalloonSandy November 9th, 2017

@jillianrachelle15

cant be alone anywhere! Not even the store, someone has to come with me!

load more
User Profile: Lovedreamfight92
Lovedreamfight92 November 9th, 2017

My phobia is having guilt and regret and not being able to fix what has been broken as a result of years of neglect and being ruthless in my words.

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 9th, 2017

Abandonment

Death

World ending

Social Phobia

Not Loved

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 9th, 2017

Terrifed of height

Snow

Thunderstorm