Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: amicableTree7482
amicableTree7482 February 28th, 2015

Needles closets being left alone

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 February 28th, 2015

Bugs, clowns, afraid of large crowds, being alone with men

User Profile: littleSkies2919
littleSkies2919 February 28th, 2015

Balloons. Also anything that hops, jumps, or flies. It basically has to do with unpredictable stuff.

User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul February 28th, 2015

Bunk beds especially the top ones

cockroaches especially the flying ones

snakes

escalators especially on high floors

User Profile: autotunedrobot
autotunedrobot February 28th, 2015

Dogs. I always need to cross the road if I see one.

User Profile: tallCup4611
tallCup4611 February 28th, 2015

Any animal/bug I can't control or anticipate their actions .. High places and new places .. I dtay real quiet and just stay there or try to get away

User Profile: practicalDay5909
practicalDay5909 March 1st, 2015

I have a few... Needles, Clowns, Heights, Crowded Rooms, Chickens, and being rejected.

User Profile: sensibleThinker8921
sensibleThinker8921 March 1st, 2015

Going to hell and not gaining salvation and going with God to his kingdom.

1 reply
User Profile: funnyStrawberries5996
funnyStrawberries5996 April 3rd, 2015

Same here

load more
User Profile: Whiskers1Kat1
Whiskers1Kat1 March 1st, 2015

I'm afraid of dying before I have the chance to live my life the way I want to. And I'm also afraid of making a mistake and not being able to fix it.

2 replies
User Profile: ayuu
ayuu May 9th, 2015

I'm afraid of death too

1 reply
May 31st, 2015

Me too

load more
load more
User Profile: kindBlackberry3892
kindBlackberry3892 March 1st, 2015

Anything creepy crawly specifically snakes and spiders

talking on the phone, I avoid that at all cost.

Close family dying.

People putting on hand lotion, Chapstick, sanitizer or anything else along those lines. It'll completely gross me out and I will not let it touch me or touch anything that has anything like it on it.