Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan November 9th, 2017

I have overcome many fears relating to social anxiety over the years. However, there are still a few general phobias that I can't seem to get the better of.

- Failure

- Falling

- Confrontation

- Intimacy

- Being alone in the dark

November 9th, 2017

I'm absolutely terrified to initiate communication to houseladies wherever I live.

User Profile: tallPapaya6491
tallPapaya6491 November 9th, 2017

I

User Profile: Quinn02
Quinn02 November 10th, 2017

I dont know what this phobia is called but i get extremely scared and tense when i feel like im being forgotten about... im scared of being forgot about.

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis November 11th, 2017

@Quinn02 Me too

load more
User Profile: Passion1802
Passion1802 November 10th, 2017

My phobia is losing loved ones. I know death is inevitable but I do not know what I will do when that happens.

November 10th, 2017

i had 2 bad things to me with dogs.

is there a phobia for dogs

User Profile: straightforwardEast6746
straightforwardEast6746 November 10th, 2017

I'm terrified of a lot of things. Not just spiders, but I'm afraid of death, the unknown, and worst of all, loneliness.

User Profile: LeeBlue
LeeBlue November 10th, 2017

I am afraid of life and death. I am afraid of failing and succeeding. I am afraid of love and hate. I am afraid of everything... every little thing that could cause any emotion. Most of all I am afraid of being afraid.

User Profile: bravePenny6194
bravePenny6194 November 10th, 2017

@LeeBlue I felt like I wrote that. I

load more
User Profile: TakeOnMe
TakeOnMe November 10th, 2017

Failure (even if it's completely normal and essential to one's growth)

Falling in love?

Socializing too much (but not without the help of alcohol, I know it's bad, sorry)

User Profile: Kkachii20
Kkachii20 November 10th, 2017

Heights. I'm completely terrified of heights to the point of passing out, and feel dizzy if playing a game with heights involved.