Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: bravePenny6194
bravePenny6194 November 10th, 2017

My phobia is fear, I fear the fear. I also fear death and fear being trapped in a panic and no one helps.

User Profile: fineline
fineline November 10th, 2017

Trypophobia (fear of holes)

don't ask me why, a phobia is defined as irrational for a reason :P

User Profile: Sxnikxm
Sxnikxm November 10th, 2017

I have a phobia of going on the stage and giving a speech or performing orals and i feel i am dying when i jump in a pool

User Profile: Peterpan4
Peterpan4 November 10th, 2017

Im terrified of water.

User Profile: DragonHearted
DragonHearted November 10th, 2017

Not a phobia persay, but my sensory prpcessing disorder makes me touching jewelry make me want to vomit. Ugh.

User Profile: neatField4244
neatField4244 November 10th, 2017

I am terrified of myself. I am terrified of the things i am capable to do and to trick myself into my anxiety specifically.

User Profile: CaerwynMuteki
CaerwynMuteki November 10th, 2017

I don't really have a phobia, but I suffer from Misophonia. It is the literal hatred of sounds. Just eating around people causes me to break down and hit myself out of self harm to try and stop the panic. Hearing crunching chips or people smacking their food makes me break down and cry. Even just hearing people clear their throats or sniffle their boogers makes me want to cry in frustration.

User Profile: Kaleyb
Kaleyb November 10th, 2017

Letting my family down. But it seems like I can't make them proud or happy. So I gave up. But it still hurts.

User Profile: determinedDime7369
determinedDime7369 November 10th, 2017

Spiders. I can't even say/ type the word spider without getting a chill up my spine.

Everytime anyone say anything like " look a spider on your face " . Although it is clear a lie and I am fully aware of it. I would enter completely panic mode, crying and laughing( yes, at the same time) like carzy, sometimes even have trouble breathing.

Completely made scene in front of the whole school twice because of spider.

Got hostipized once because a spider somehow got into my room. After my parents claimed they have found and killed the spider. I still ended up in hyper alter mode and can't sleep for days. I have sleep deprivation to the point that I started hallucinating.

User Profile: sweetbutterfly93
sweetbutterfly93 February 14th, 2018

@determinedDime7369 Spiders terrify me too, ever since I was little. Even the Itsy Bitsy Spider song scares me.

load more
User Profile: Jmt65
Jmt65 November 10th, 2017

Claustrophobia...massive.