Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: ohimsiri
ohimsiri March 23rd, 2019

Well, apart from social interactions, I am incredibly scared of wasps and bees, needles and I also have a strong form of emetophobia (fear of getting sick/throwing up). They all make me cry, panic and as for needles, people need to actually hold me down in order to be able to give me a shot or draw blood.

User Profile: walkeryen960
walkeryen960 April 2nd, 2019

buy Adderall online is safe suggest me i have bought from mexicanpharmacy this is legal or illegal help me.

User Profile: lilyduck1234
lilyduck1234 April 5th, 2019

i have a really bad fear of drowning. not just in water, but in my thoughts. i think that

User Profile: Harutodesu
Harutodesu April 5th, 2019

I have phobia of change. It is very hard to adjust and change to something. I also have transitional anxiety, it is usually okay but change is everywhere and very hard to deal with.

- Haruto

User Profile: MaryPoppinsLover
MaryPoppinsLover April 11th, 2019

My phobias include, death, dogs (which I belive is cynophobia but might not be), heights, fire, bellybutton, multi storey car parks

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus April 12th, 2019

@Laura well I'm terrified of mold, fungus, mushrooms, barnacles, and small spots that look like mold. Those are the worst but I'm also afraid of moths. Every time I'm near one even if I don't personally see it I cover my ears, talking about it makes me want to cover my ears. And bananas isn't not exactly a phobia but I can not deal with bananas.

User Profile: littleCake9155
littleCake9155 April 12th, 2019

I have haphephobia- defined as the extreme fear of being touched. The ability to find human contact repulsive is my deepest dark side which I cannot detach from. An exchange of...bacteria, the flaking dead cells of other people which can be superimposed on my skin through a shake hand or simply a touch can trigger me to enter in a state of hyperventilation.

User Profile: Vidy2012
Vidy2012 April 13th, 2019

Thalassophobia: This was overall the worst fear compared to the other ones I am experiencing. And I'm genuinely terrified Iof the deep sea, sharks, tsunamis/big waves, pools and etc. I have big issues when I'm taking a shower. When I'm in it, I feel like I'm inside a detached shark cage slowly heading downwards to the deep dark sea and it causes panic attacks to me.

User Profile: TheHammaOnU
TheHammaOnU June 14th, 2019

That sounds absolutely terrifying. I must have some mild form of this because I often have vivid dreams where I am treading water and large fish/orcas/sharks are swimming around and beneath me. Usually so much so that I can feel the force of their water displacement. I always wait for a bite or a tug, but I always wake up before. @Vidy2012

load more
User Profile: Mavishere
Mavishere April 13th, 2019

I have tokophobia. Tokophobia is a fear of giving birth or being pregnant so that

User Profile: brokenflower1902
brokenflower1902 April 16th, 2019

emetophobia - fear of throwing up/ vomit and also have a fear of germs and getting sick, unhealthy

ive always had this fear really bad that i avoid being around people, eating food etc, i cant even take medication bc im scared of side effects, it effects my life every single day im constantly thinking about what ive eaten and who ive been around and i stay up until the morning. its a strange fear but its ruining my life to the point its even made me suicidal