Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: xandia
xandia August 14th, 2022

I have the fear, zoophobia. I cannot stand to be anywhere near wildlife. I develop the classic symptoms of interacting with the object that causes me stress. Heart, pulse, respirations all racing; temperature fluctions, hyperventilation, a heavy feeling in the chest, fight or flight mode becomes engaged. I will do anything to remove myself from the vicinity of said trigger. It is something I work on constantly as I would like to walk in nature and not be confined to crowded thoroughfares. 😳

xandia ❤️



User Profile: Saberthegreat23
Saberthegreat23 August 14th, 2022

@Laura the fear of alone

User Profile: Simpledreams4
Simpledreams4 August 19th, 2022

I’m afraid to drive. I can drive around my neighborhood. But main roads or expressway I can’t do. I can be in a car as a passenger but I’m anxious for most of the drive.

User Profile: bokett0
bokett0 October 17th, 2022

@Laura im cynophobic/scared of dogs. sometimes im late for school or meetings with friends because there's a dog on the sidewalk in front of me and i cant walk past it. i cant go to most of my friends houses because they have dogs.

User Profile: KJwithyou
KJwithyou October 18th, 2022

@Laura My phobia is very weird, I am afraid of living alone in apartments, haha. I know its something childish but yeah this is what it is.

User Profile: gentlePiano8674
gentlePiano8674 October 18th, 2022

@Laura

I experience xenophobia. It is quite difficult because in the end our future is always unknown and not knowing what is going to happen terrifies me!

User Profile: moonwitgirl
moonwitgirl October 18th, 2022

@Laura

I'm scared of butterflies, moths, deep water/ocean water, heights, dirt or unhygienic places

User Profile: daku
daku October 19th, 2022

emetophobia . please someone who has the same phobia as me please text me and lets talk about it. youre not alone with this ❤️

User Profile: JustLiliana
JustLiliana October 21st, 2022

Monophobia and anthropophobia

User Profile: JustLiliana
JustLiliana October 21st, 2022

Also agoraphobia

load more
User Profile: humorousGrapefruitIce
humorousGrapefruitIce November 11th, 2022

I'm afraid og being paintet with stamps, toush and whatever. Therfore i'm extremely afraid of tattoos. It's called tatuozuaphobia or something. I just paniced because a near friend showed his new and first tattoo.. I'm soo anxious that i'm not able to talk about my fear and i'm being really akward in the situation and need to leave the party... really sad. Anybody else dealing with something similar?