Anxiety and chemical pregnancy miscarriage
I suffer terribly from anxiety, it was starting to be under control with a lot of therapy, anti depressants, brighter evenings helped too etc so me and my partner planned to start a family. I found out I was pregnant on Wednesday 15th🎉 went off my medication, doing great had appointment booked with my doctor for the Monday, started bleeding on Sunday afternoon, went to hospital and the whole experience was traumatic, I was gaslit that I wasn't ever pregnant in the first place, ignored etc the whole experience was disgusting. My doc told me to go back on the Tuesday for a scan to ensure I was passing everything myself and wouldn't need a D&C. That treatment was worse. One nurse in the early preg unit actually told me that I was never pregnant my home tests must have been wrong and I just had my period... This whole experience has been so awful and now my anxiety is spiking again. Has anyone else a similar situation and maybe some tips or advice?
@Cmcc12
Hi friend ❤
Thank you for sharing this with us. I genuinely cannot imagine the pain, stress, confusion, loss, and other difficult emotions you must be experiencing.
It makes sense that your anxiety has been spiking through these stressful appointments and meetings with doctors. Things changed in the blink of an eye for you, and then changed again. That would cause anxiety in people who aren't specifically prone to it- so for you to be dealing with this already, I'm sure the events of a couple weeks ago now (apologies for the late response) have only made that worse.
I truly hope your pain eases soon. Please feel free to update, I would love to hear how you're doing now.
Sending much warmth, love, strength and support 💜🌿
-Elliot