Anxiety due to trying out my dream and now failing
I wake up in the morning and feel sad about my reality. I always had the dream of starting a business and now I have. Quite publicly. But I have no one wanting to use my product. I feel so ashamed and like I’ve failed. It’s only been a couple of weeks since we launched but I feel so bad. I really want to get past this so I can be a better business owner but it’s affecting me. I feel like all my decisions are crap now. Nobody around me seems to understand the pressures or being a business owner. The worst part is that I didn’t try this for years for fear of failure. Now I’m letting it envelope me, help!
Hey buddy. I know a thing or too about business so hear me out. Being successful in your business is a long term goal, so dont think that you're doing bad. It's too early to judge. It takes years for a business to be successful. Don't think low of yourself for not having had the courage to start your business early. We all have those moments. Look on the bright side. You've started your business and acting on your dreams. You're doing better than most people. It'll take you some time to get used to the whole business thingy. Calm down and relax ok? If you're facing difficulties now, find solutions for them. Don't be upset for making crap decisions. You're atleast gaining some experience in your field. Trust me, give yourself some time. By the end of this year, you'll be at a much better position. Take care
Hi there. I understand your feelings as i am a small business owner too. I've been in this business for 5 years now. Quit my fulltime job with my partner to start this. Please do not give up. Business have ups and downs and struggling as business owner is real. Find your support and keep learning to improve and find solution to whatever problems occured in your business. Sometimes people around you is not really helping but take this as a challenge to prove them that you can do it. No matter what don't give up!!