Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety for my last week as a teacher.

User Profile: sensiblePineapple2560
sensiblePineapple2560 August 22nd, 2021

I have been a teacher for only 2 months and i must say that i really hate this job. I don't want to continue. This will be my last week and i am afraid that something may turn bad in some classes. With some students being disrespectful towards me. So much bad things happened to me since i have been working. I have bever been so depressed in my life. There are some events that i will never forget.

3
User Profile: amiableBlackberry92
amiableBlackberry92 August 22nd, 2021

I'm so sorry you're struggling so much. Im glad you found 7 cups ppl are supportive here. I totally get the job senario, I worked in a school and between the behavior of the kids and the politics of the staff I just couldn't stand it. We had our resident bully boss and that's what tipped the scale for me. I have to say the workplace in this modern day has alot to be desired. There's no support and ppl are incredibly unprofessional. Your not alone, just keep telling yourself you can get through one more week. I hope my post helps, best of luck 💜 ABB

August 22nd, 2021

I was a Teacher also in school 7years ago.and it was really difficult.I can andersatand you.I felt this disrespectful attitude from pupils and most of the time from colleagues.you are not really alone .it was also depressive for me.I thought that it was big responsibility and I could not manage this.and their attitude make me worse.from my experience I can say only this do not be hard on yourself.you do everything great,do not critisize yourself.I am sorry you are going through this situation and hope will find this job that you will like.

User Profile: Calmcherry33
Calmcherry33 August 24th, 2021

@sensiblePineapple2560 I'm really sorry for what you're going through and i hope you're getting best help from 7 cups, i totally get your job situation but remember you're stronger then your problems, keep that in mind and push for a week more. I hope you get that strength. Best of luck :)