Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety from trying to find a therapist to help with my anxiety

User Profile: Ashiggan
Ashiggan July 21st, 2021

I just moved to a new state and need to start over by getting a new therapist, psychiatrist, pcp and, while looking for places I could possibly go, I started to get anxiety. I ignored it because I know that I need to find all of these doctors. About 10 minutes later my anxiety got so bad that I couldn't even look at my phone anymore. I ended up taking my glasses off and hiding under my covers until I could deal with the world again. Not my greatest moment.

1
User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 July 22nd, 2021

@Ashiggan

Move to a new place to start a new life is hard. I can understand how stressful and frustrating a person can feel while building up their life from scratch. Take your time, and don't be too hard on yourself. Things will sort out eventually. Wish you have a great new life.