Anxiety is hurting my marriage
Most of my anxiety stems from overthinking and stressing over situations and scenarios. But when I start having anxiety and get easily frustrated or upset over little things that are not that big of a deal, and when I become upset and frustrated it upsets my wife and is a turn off for her. So then she doesnt like to be around me as much and its hurting the romance and intimacy in our relationship, then I start to get even more anxiety over that becuse then I feel lonely about my wife becoming distant from me, and then I start too feel almost depressed to where I cant find joy in my hobbies because of the constant worry and anxiety. So with that being said I could use some advise on some outlets or exercises that would help me stop overthinking and stressing about the little things. Thanks in advance