Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being a nurse is becoming too much

User Profile: mazmccready5213
mazmccready5213 October 6th, 2022

I’m finding that brig a nurse is becoming harder and harder. It used to be my dream and now I dread coming to work and my anxiety is off the charts. Any suggestions?


1
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 October 7th, 2022

@mazmccready5213 Hi! I hope you are doing well! I know how hard it can be working in the healthcare field. Are you unhappy with being a nurse in general or is it your job that is difficult? Maybe you can find a job that isn't bedside (if that's what you are currently doing). I know working with patients can lead to burnout fast, but there are a lot of other options as a nurse! Here is a list of all the different positions that a nurse can hold: https://nursejournal.org/articles/things-you-can-do-with-a-nursing-degree/ I hope this helps! You will get through this!!