Can't make the decision about the job
Hello there , i have been looking for a job for 3 months and haven't been able to find a job , now I had find 2 one I started Thursday and the other I haven't started there yet , I am chef , i am the kitchen world ,( I love to cook and meet other chefs )
I started this job and the staff environment isn't the best , I don't feel comfortable and for the last days I have gotten very anxious and not wanting to go to the job , I can handle the rush and the orders , it is just the work environment not working for me , i don't know what to do to leave or take , I might be able to get more jobs or not , but I know I can handle the rush and The meals , just my colleges and my boss , and the hole work environment. The first couples of days have been so hard , as whatever they want me to do , I do it and then they don't want it cook or prepared that way.
I feel so anxious about making this decision , also I have to ask I do 7 hours straight but Finnished at 12:30am ,
You spent 3 months searching for a job, and it is normal that you feel this apprehension at first. Do not give up this job because in return you struggled to search for it. Remember the days when you were without work and compare me with your own style
I respect you and ur feelings ❤️