Empty, there's this discomfort from the hollowness inside.
Maybe that leads to feeling scared and numb and just wanting to vanish.
I understand how that feels, try to do something you like, it’ll feel pointless at first but the feeling eventually subsides ❤️
@Beautifulthings1994 I used to do that. Always went to my go-to activities when this emptiness hit. But kinda losing interest in those as well (and that's what scares me, that things that made me happy since forever are too slowly becoming meaningless). Probably it's the quarter life crisis, and hopefully this will pass. But it's been 2-3 years that I have been like this (trigger was some significant losses, changes, trauma and my own bad decisions. Covering both work and personal life.). I am trying to get out of this pit, but it just seems too far getting to the other side and I feel tired to take another step. But I guess I will hold onto to the occassional sporadic little joys that still come once a while, and just take each day at a time.
High 5! I often to feel that way too. To know that someone out there feeling the same way, makes me less empty rn.
I feel more or less the same. I don't have anything to look forward to and things which used to make me happy mean nothing to me now, which makes me even more confused about what do I want to do with my life and how am I going to live this life when nothing interests me. I feel numb and I don't crave for any happiness anymore.