Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feel like I ruined my family's life.

User Profile: tealCurrent9178
tealCurrent9178 January 3rd, 2022

Feel like I ruined my family's life. I mess up jobs. I walk into Walmart and ran into people I have known they have a look of disgust on their faces. Wish I never stood up to people at my old job. Wish someone had our backs and believed us.

Feeling guilt. I will make it better by being a good person and forgiving myself. My family loves me no matter what.

2
User Profile: ArielKn
ArielKn January 5th, 2022

@tealCurrent9178 I read your post twice, and may I disagree?

You took your choices, some you are not proud of, but you took them. And you pay some price. It sounds as your family had also taken its chooses, and are happy to pay the price. and it seems as you learned from your experience, so it looks as they had chosen wisely.

Is there a chance that there is something true in my understanding?

1 reply
User Profile: tealCurrent9178
tealCurrent9178 OP January 6th, 2022

@ArielKn, you are right. I have learned from it. They love me and stand by me.

load more