Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi I'm new.

User Profile: jameschair307
jameschair307 December 1st, 2020

Not sure how this works, I suffer from anxiety almost daily....I've been to the emergency room about 10 times in the past month or so, I always feel like something is wrong or going to be wrong. I become numb and dizzy, I feel like I can't breathe and that I can't move or talk. I tried to talk to my family and friends but they just don't seem to understand what I feel or what I'm trying to explain. I hardly sleep anymore. I can't even go outside or be around people anymore. I wasn't always like this and it scares me. I've never had problems like this before and idk how to stop or what to do. My doctor prescribed me a pill last week but it doesn't seem to do anything. If this isn't how I'm supposed to do this I'm sorry.

6
User Profile: purpleVillage9059
purpleVillage9059 December 1st, 2020

@jameschair307

The medication takes some time before being effective. Have trust that you will get over this! Never loose your hope and try to focus on something concrete.

User Profile: willingPlum6396
willingPlum6396 December 1st, 2020

@jameschair307 calm down...take a deep breath and smile first ......then take a break from your earlier lifestyle.....do things which makes you happy .....you are totally fine ......it happens to lot of people .....these symptoms are of panic attack....and it happens when you think about a particular situation or thing from various aspects .....you just need to give a bit rest to yourself and to your brain.....then do something you love like anything cooking, writing, playing, gardening, reading,etc......it will make you feel better.