Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Caught My brother having Sex with My Bestie..

User Profile: limePenguin2612
limePenguin2612 March 20th, 2023

I new Here..

One weeks Back, when I am Coming Back From Groccery to My House ,

I Caught My brother Having sex With My best friend in My bedroom..

I was Completely shocked.....

I just went to another room, I Coudnt Sleep That day..& cried whole night..


& i wanted to make a Scene with my bro&frd.. But Instead Of Fighting, I decided to Accepted Their Realtionship..& but i cut down my friendship .


Coming to Real problem,

whenever iam staying in my bedroom, i Having anxiety..

I Just seeing My Frd&bro Private parts & moment they having sex.. Its Just Disturbing to me..

Anyway avoiding My room & Them actually helps A Lot To me.. But i cannot stay At My room..


Nb:- my bro is not allowed in My Room.

& myself , is also Not allowed in His Room..(my family house rule)


2
User Profile: Sleepwalkermw
Sleepwalkermw March 21st, 2023

@limePenguin2612

Dear Penguin, well this is rather inconvenient. It is only understandable that you feel traumatized by that sight - and after all, in YOUR room. I am sorry you had to experience this and I truly think you made the mature choice to accept their relationship (at this point I am just not sure why they had to "engage" in their relationship in your room).

Changing not only the sheets, but perhaps the overall look of your room could help. Move your bed to another wall, turn things around a little bit... try to create a "new room". I know that you are just changing the looks of it, but I think that this could help.

Sending you lots of support and strength ❤️

User Profile: Fradiga
Fradiga April 3rd, 2023

@limePenguin2612

Yes, it must have been unexpected and very shocking. You feel violated and your brother ought to have used his own bedroom.

Over the days, you'll be feeling calmer about this. Are they aware you saw them together? Are your parents involved or is it still a secret there?

The suggestion that you at least change the bed and maybe redecorate is a great one.