Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am worried about my lack of tactfulness

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy January 2nd, 2018

Being a gamer most of my life, I kinda lost touch with how people do stuf in society... I mean I had been super isolated most of my life. Kinda in a bubble, and I had been begging to burst my bubble little by little, before some sudden change hit me in the face and make my life a living hell. My family has been able to protect me , and is still able to protect me... Still life is not that simple...

I lack a lot of treat with others, and that is something which i would like to learn little by little, this will take time.

5
User Profile: Darkseed
Darkseed December 10th, 2018

@okeyyyy

Talking casually to people like the receptionist at the gym can help develop additional social skills.

2 replies
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 15th, 2018

@Darkseed thanks

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 15th, 2018

@okeyyyy for the advice

load more
load more
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 December 11th, 2018

I think it just takes time and practice ... youre probably not going to become very good at it overnight just like that, but youll be able to improve and make progress the more you keep trying. 👍

Maybe try looking online for events in your city that youre interested in, and if you have access to MeetUp or Eventbrite, thats even better because you can sign on to events that youre interested in as well as see those who are also signing on to the same event. 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 15th, 2018

@AbbyHarris1976 thanks for the advice

load more