Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I hope people read this- Anxiety Full Description

User Profile: Crosswired88
Crosswired88 May 1st, 2020

https://docs.google.com/document/d/116hXqe00YK1WYBGyXBKZIc-rf9IMV4BARwI48XrMNQo/edit?usp=sharing

I decided to post this. It is a "paper-like" explanation of Anxiety and how it affects me. I worked really hard on it. I know it's long, but I hope people read it. I feel like I could help some people, and maybe even people could help me with my Anxiety. I know people are busy, but I really really wanted to share this with the world.

6
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups May 2nd, 2020

@MattB2297

This is an amazing resource! Thank you so much for sharing laugh

Jem 🌼 (Anxiety & Depression forum supporter)

1 reply
User Profile: Crosswired88
Crosswired88 OP May 3rd, 2020

@Jem7Cups thank you, I'm glad you read it and thought it was good. I wanted to share it with people but I don't know where to put it where people could read it. I know it's long, but I hope it helps people

load more
User Profile: ceelale
ceelale May 3rd, 2020

@MattB2297 the part about OCT and the strong emotions I get, especially the oct ever since I was little I was like that but it wasn't that bad but the older I get it's slowly getting worse, it also just depends on what I'm thinking too lol but its kind of comforting to know someone deals with it as well smileyalso how have you been during the lockdown? my mental health did take a toll during all of this, i hope ur doing okay tho

2 replies
User Profile: Crosswired88
Crosswired88 OP May 3rd, 2020

@ceelale I'm glad you took the time to read it and thought it was good, thank you! I'm doing ok in lockdown, obviously it's really hard

1 reply
User Profile: ceelale
ceelale May 4th, 2020

@MattB2297 yeah of course ! No problem and aw okay that's good and yeah it's hard hopefully it ends soon tho <3

load more
load more
User Profile: samanthagavin
samanthagavin May 4th, 2020

@MattB2297 this describes me so much! It's a relief knowing there are other people who feel the same way.