Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I just do not want to feel this way

User Profile: Mariebelllee
Mariebelllee March 11th, 2021

So I am a premedical student *sigh* it comes naturally with alot of stress and work, it's something I want to do , but I want it. It was all good till this semester (I felt anxious but it was not severe), nowadays however, I cannot study or do anything whenever I do I start thinking about my future, and convincing myself that I will flunk my upcoming exams. I feel energy deprived, I am scared. Every time I have an assigned examination, even like a week before I just feel like I want to runaway. I am scared, but I don't want to be like that. I want to do well and work hard but I just can't. I want to block thee negativity but I can't. No one understands me, they think I am dramatic. Sometimes I think maybe if I quit everything will be alright but I know its not. I have an exam in two days but I can't study.

3
User Profile: missaries
missaries March 11th, 2021

Hi there! Sounds very familiar to me. I am not a student but I work in the medical field. And I understand. I love what I do but my job stresses me out so much. I could use someone to talk to as well, im here if you need to talk.

User Profile: Rhiannon12
Rhiannon12 March 11th, 2021

My mom and I were literally just talking about this! Her advise to me was make 2 buddies in each class. Study together (even if it has to be over zoom due to covid). Cheer eachother on and rely on eachother. It helped her get through nursing school!