I think my friends are bored of me
Recently, I have discord and play a lot with my friends and I use to get enough attention to feel like we are close friends (if that makes sense) but now they joined a new server on discord and in game and I feel like the new people that have came in have taken my spot and I'm not as important now. Like they got bored of me.
I dunno maybe it's all in my head. It' just that when I got on the game we play together it seemed like they ignored me. After I had a little spat when my closest friend there because she was acting cranky in game and I was trying to play with her but she got mad.. so I told her "fine, and logged off" then asked her on discord and it seemed like we were okay...
I dunno.. I just think my friends don't value me as much as I do them.. :(
@JiminieJam I know how you feel but I think you are thinking too much. It's normal that your friends are talking to other people, they are now in the group too so it wont be the same as it was before. Tell your friends how you feel! 