Just thinking about that some people make me feel very anxious and others not.
Hey there, @kareninaa.
I totally hear you - wanting to go no-contact with people who make you feel anxious makes a lot of sense. But I can also see how difficult that can be when it's someone really close to you, like a family member.
You should be able to feel relaxed and confident about the people who surround you, and maybe that means creating a bit of distance between you and those who contribute to your anxiety.
I hope you're able to find something that works for you. ❤️
@kareninaa
If there are individuals in your life who consistently make you feel anxious and negatively affect your mental health, it's worth considering setting boundaries or reassessing the dynamics of those relationships. Taking care of your own well-being is essential, and sometimes that means making tough decisions about who you choose to have in your life. Cutting off or distancing yourself from toxic or negative influences can be a valid choice if it helps protect your mental and emotional health.
However, I encourage you to have an open conversation with the person that makes you feel anxious. Perhaps it can address the underlying issue and you guys can work together to resolve it.
Trust your instinct and prioritize your mental health above all.