Mental break down after the argue
Hello. I recently came to 7cups. So, to begin. Two days ago and yesterday, I had a mental break down. I had an argue with someone I some months ago called friend. He is seventeen and I am fifteen. We met two years ago. He looked like a well understanding person. But, I deceived about that. I helped him many times for him, for example, to change the password on Wifi on computer, to seek answers about pros and cons about circumcision. But, I broke every contact with him at April. He abandoned me for seven days and he didn't tell me anything. He ignored my messages on Instagram and sms. Just to make a story "Anyone wants dm?". I argued with him and broke every contact with him. But, he started to contact my friends, and it looked really strange to start talking to friends of person you broke contact with. Them, I showed my argue to my friends and told then who is he and to be careful with him. Two days ago, he tried to contact me. To give himself and myself "second chance", as he broke contact with him. We had a hard argue and he finally blocked me, and I blocked me. But, with a price of very rude words... He told me I am spiteful, that I have a psychic problem, that I washed brains of my friend and turned them against him, that I make one of my friend argue with him. He also told me that he was too good toward me, that is my fault I joined other people in that problem, that I showed him my true face, that I am not emphatic. That he hoped in the depths of his soul that I will accept my guilt and I will accept his second chance he gave me. I sent all of that to my friend. He told me that it is true, that it is ironic, but true. After that, I went really sad, depressed and I started questioning am I a good person...
Can you help me somehow? I really don't know who am I and am I a good person, or an evil person...
@SerbianTeen you are a good person🙂 he is trying to make you feel guilty because he wants you to overlook his wrongdoings.
He purposely didn't talk to you did 7 days and when you talked to him about it he became angry which is strange. It is natural for us to miss someone and normally a parson would actually feel quite flattered that you missed them.
You're young and have many years ahead of you don't let his word get you down. You're a caring feeling person who can make new friends too.
@fairmindedFarm2752 Thank you, but I made similar mistake with another person I become friend with. I often texted him a lot, and he told me that he will block me. I apologised to him and he told me that I am a nice guy and he send me a video "How to stop being a nice guy and unleash the Alpha", which is totally stupid and full of nonsense. Then I told him that it is stupid and that stuff, and he blocked him. I tried to apologise to him to unblock me over one my classmate, and they considered that he will unblock me, but he won't hang out, just talk. Then I got angry and told him that I will brake every contact with him, as I did with that guy at April. At school trip at Slovenia, he came to me second day. He told me that it is stupid situation and we should be "friends" again. He told me that it is embaressing for him, because every time I saw him at school, I would turn my head at other side and walk around him. I just smiled and tell him that it is not embaressing for me (it is, but I tried to hide it in that moment ): ), and it is over now, that nothing will change this situation now.
It is funny how persons that I brake contact with, came to me to apologise and ask for a "new beginning". I will never be decieved by that. They just want to not have the guilt and to forget me.