Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental health

User Profile: SnehaSantra1997
SnehaSantra1997 January 14th, 2023

Crying tears are drying up slowly🥲🥲🥲Because I am turning into a stone day by day🙂🙂🙂

6
User Profile: globalBraid3744
globalBraid3744 January 14th, 2023

@SnehaSantra1997

I am sorry you feel this way. Have you read through self-help guides already? There are many useful tips: https://www.7cups.com/supportGuides/selfHelpGuides.php

I hope you will feel better soon 🌸

User Profile: forcefulCircle2766
forcefulCircle2766 January 30th, 2023

You matter

User Profile: Booklady
Booklady January 30th, 2023

@SnehaSantra1997

Sorry to hear what's going on with you. Life can be so hard. Have you reached out for any help?

User Profile: SilverMistakes
SilverMistakes February 3rd, 2023

@SnehaSantra1997,

Hey there, looks like you are going through a challenging time. How are you feeling now? It's difficult to pace forth when you are having difficult days. Please know that you are not alone here. Support is always available. We are here when you need us. Tackle care

User Profile: ks16dec
ks16dec February 4th, 2023

Hi Sneha.

May I ask you why do feel this way if you are comfortable?

.

.

I often feel numb and so I think I can understand you.

User Profile: quickwittedPlum7896
quickwittedPlum7896 May 5th, 2023

@SnehaSantra199, please seek help of the specialist. You're not hopeless. If you don't feel like opening yourself up completely, try online therapy, which nowadays are plenty of them. I personally used this:

https://p-s-y.online/ and can suggest that you'll find the right psychotherapist for yourself. Luckily, they have a large selection by topic, license, by age, gender, etc.

I hope, they can help you. Don't let yourself down.