Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Moved into a new house after living in family home whole life💕

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 February 28th, 2023

I've lived in the same house most of my life and moved to a new house and even town. It's really got my anxiety up right now and its totally not especially when this life change has been in the process of happening about what yrs now

But I'm still experiencing emotional impact as its finally happened 💕💕

Its a lot of up and downs through the process of transition and grief of all the past memories of my family home ❤❤❤❤❤


I know I have a lot to look forward too in this move and new fresh start and new memories to be made .

It's going to take some time to adjust im sure my emotions will still be fluctuating for a long while till I can get into a new routine and pace my new rhythms of life ❤❤❤❤



5
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 February 28th, 2023

@Leanna3333

Moving is a big life change! It’s more than understandable that you feel many emotions about it. <3 Proud of you for this next big step though!💜

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP March 3rd, 2023

Thank you for being proud of me

Appreciate it 💗

Adjustment is slowly going well little bit at a time 💕💕💕💕

load more
User Profile: cheerfulCaramel9785
cheerfulCaramel9785 March 2nd, 2023

@Leanna3333

Moving to a new place could be a big change and challenge for us, since everything is new for us, and we need to adjust ourselves to build our new routine. I can understand you because I've been there too. When I was there, I found that accepting our thoughts and feelings and taking our own pace to build up our new life without being in hurry could be helpful. I hope this can help you in some way. Best wishes to you! Having fun with the new life!

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP March 2nd, 2023

Yes I do agree taking things slow and own pace definitely is a great idea and accepting emotions and thoughts and feelings as they are and letting them come as they do 💗 thank you for the lovely words and caring thoughts means so much. It's nice to know I'm not alone makes me feel acknowledgement and understood 💗💗💗💗


load more
User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP March 6th, 2023

Adjustment is very very slow going but going well and trying my best to take care of myself along the way by being gentle with my patience level and one moment at a time