Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My health vs everyone else

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 23rd, 2018

I'm in full anxiety mood. My demons are making me feel bad because I feel I can't hack it.

My mom went into surgery for a hernia on Tuesday, and it went well, I stayed with her since then, but I keep getting stomach pain. I am barely sleeping and I feel I am more in the nurses way than helping. She behind in the doctors goal because of gastrial and breathing issues. I can't really help her, but meanwhile I'm waiting and I'm getting headaches, barely sleeping, stomach pains.

I keep eat although food does not agree. I'm an emotional eater.my mom said to call a family friend for a ride but now that I got it schedule, I feel, even though sick and weak, I'm abandoning my mom.

I have no friends to talk to about this so all I can hear are the demons. . . They keep saying if I leave. . . Something bad will happen.

I am sitting in the cafeteria typing this and trying not to cry. What am I supposed to do?

2