Never had a positive male role model and have to figure out how to grow up
I'm set to finish univeristy in December and after that I'm supposed to start building my life and career. My mom needs my help financially, I haven't seen my grandparents in 13 years and I need to figure out what kind of life I want for myself. My dad was never really there for me so my mom raised me with the help of her parents who stayed in my birth country.
I've never gotten much support from anyone, always being told to figure things out on my own.
I've never had a girlfriend and don't know the first thing about talking to girls.
Somehow with all my anxieties and the depression I've had since entering university I'm supposed to grow up.
Hey there!
Sounds like you're having a tough time trying to figure out what life will be like once you finish university and the uncetaininty of it is making you think through everything a lot. It's a stressful point of time for sure where graduation is just around the corner and then having to answer the "What are your plans after this".
I see you also have the pressure of having to support your mom financially and that you've never had anyone to guide you through life which must have been very tough growing up.
Let's try to think of it this way! What would you like to do after you graduate in an ideal situation where you do not have to worry about financially supporting others, just focusing on yourself, your needs and what you want to make of your life? 
@Rock34
@CommunityModTaylor
If it was just about me then I'd like to have a job that would allow me to both work in an office and remotely. I want to be able to travel and to be able to go somewhere warm during each winter. I'm looking for something in the IT field. Trouble is, I look at all these job postings and most of the terminology I do not understand. The time I spent in university has felt like a complete waste since I didn't learn anything useful. Anything I've learned I learned on my own.
I've acrueed student debt which I need to pay off and I want to move out from my mom's place.
I'm overwhelmed and have no one to turn to. Everyone around me expects me to have my act together and when I try to open up they just tell me to "grow up".
@Rock34 the best thing to study for the IT field is to study on your own either through books or online sites like code academy etc.. just pick one area and be the best at it. Dont try to learn everything. Good luck