One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....
I'm nervous for the new year as the time has come when i have to make something out of myself, despite being still young yet considered an adult. This year was rough and my metal health is still getting worse, along side this i'm constantly being asked who i want to be and i can feel the pressure and expectations being placed upon me more than ever, whether they mean to do so or not. To be honest, i hate the new year as i can't help but see it as another year of dissapointment and i'm tired of telling myself the lie that everything will get better. I've never felt so alone at a time when i need someone the most; a part of me is relieved tho as i wont be bringing anyone down with me.
I'm scared that I'll realize that the degree I'm chasing is useless and that I don't know what I want to do because i'm too scared to make a decision and that I'll never be happy.
I am nervous for the new year because I feel like my family is going to fall apart and I'm going to continue to fail and disappoint my friends and family.
Every year around this time of year my depression gets worse again and I become suicidal. I had an amazing year with the exception of last winter and I thought maybe I was getting better and things would stay good. One reason I
@Kaylalaw4848
I hope you go true it. I have faith in you.
I
I'm scared for the new year. Mostly because of this boy. We've been a thing for quite a while, but I freeze up around him. I don't know how to talk to him without completely having a panic attack. He revently got a girlfriend, and she is beautiful, and it makes me feel not good enough for him, that he got her as his girfriend. The other major reason I'm scared for the new year is because of my grades. My school reccommends my classes for AP and Honors, stuff like that, in February, and I haven't had the best start. It sucks because I love school and learning, but at my own pace. I don't understand math, and on my last test, I took a look at it and started bawling my eyes out. I felt stupid and alone because all my friends don't understand what goes on in my head. One other reason that I'm scared is because of what other people will think of me when I come back from winter break. I've been really digging deep into the person that I want to be, and it's scary to show that to others. I was severely bullied to the point of cutting myself the last two years, and everyone thinks I'm just a baby. I really want people to know me for me, and not for my past, and who I was.
This year will be the first year I've lived on my own with my depression. I've always had my significant other there. So I'm really scared it will be too much.
Im scared that my newly found negative attitude will continue into the new year and I will continue to fail myself and those around me.
I don't know where I will be. Will I get out if the situation I'm in? Will I succeed to get back on my feet?
Or.. will I still be sleeping in my car and depressed? I don't know :(
I'm nervous that I will fall into my eating disorder again and have no one to help me
@honestPine2598
we are all here for you, if you need me Im happy to chat anytime