Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 21st, 2017

One reason I an nervous for the new year is.....

249
User Profile: stanleykubfreak
stanleykubfreak December 28th, 2017

I worried that I

User Profile: AvaHope
AvaHope December 28th, 2017

I'm not ready to end my 20s. I'm afraid that 2018 will be the same as 2017. I don't know how to keep holding on, I'm scared of my future because the future is unknown.

User Profile: SugarCCherryPie
SugarCCherryPie December 28th, 2017

I'm nervous that I won't find a good guy or I won't finish school as successfully as I need to.

User Profile: lostgirlxxxx
lostgirlxxxx December 28th, 2017

I'm anxious about changes and the fact that time is running out for me. I really dislike that tomorrows turn into yesterdays so fast. I don't feel like I'm really experiencing todays anymore.

User Profile: nacreousclouds
nacreousclouds December 28th, 2017

I'll be changing class and I'm afraid of not being able to find friends, especially since I have tension with my closest ones, and I'm afraid of being alone and getting judged for being awkward and lonely

User Profile: patientCurrent546
patientCurrent546 December 28th, 2017

I hope I meet and exceed my expectations of self.

User Profile: animator23
animator23 December 28th, 2017

going to university, I still wanna scream and hide in a hole thinking about it. :/

User Profile: maybenotcharlie
maybenotcharlie December 28th, 2017

I'm worried that I will remain as a big disappointment to my parents.

User Profile: helloLake217
helloLake217 December 28th, 2017

I'm scared 2018 will be worse than 2017 because many changes will occur and I'm afraid these changes will not be positive

December 28th, 2017

I didn

User Profile: KanzaJamil
KanzaJamil December 28th, 2017

@Silentshadow1221 please be alive.... keep fighting... keep trying... there

load more