Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate October 7th, 2018

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

214
User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices October 30th, 2018

I'm anxious about school, but I know praying and performing will get me through it.

2 replies
User Profile: practicalJet8710
practicalJet8710 November 4th, 2018

@betterchoices Im anxious about school too but I dont have much of a motivation to do anything but sit

1 reply
User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices November 8th, 2018

@practicalJet8710 I find that having no motivation, for me, usually stems from me being mega-anxious about the upcoming thing. Once I do the teeniest tiniest step, and I mean TEENY tiny, like, rolling over in bed from one side to the side that gets me towards the homework on my desk, or something like that, then I find I can do another teeny step. Next I'll get out of bed and lay on the floor. I'll lay there for a while, then sit. I'll sit for a while, then get up. Eventually, even though I'm still NOT feelin' it, the task is closer and closer to getting completed. So, I feel your pain. Hope this could help you out. It's what I do.

load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 4th, 2018

I have just been missed by a firework by few centimetres i was in my garden just looking at the dark wondering in my thoughts then bang something like bounced onto my kitchen units it was loud i went and saw a big bit of a firework it missed me by few centimetres I'm scared now worried that what if next time it hurts me

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 7th, 2018

where's that person when i need the most yet there for other people feels like no one is ever there for me when i need them

1 reply
User Profile: JulieAnn1988
JulieAnn1988 November 17th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

Seems like we are all waiting for someone to have our backs just as much as we would have theirs.

load more
User Profile: sociableTurtle159
sociableTurtle159 November 7th, 2018

Everything falling apart.

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 8th, 2018

same here @sociableTurtle159

User Profile: Palliser
Palliser April 21st, 2019

@sociableTurtle159

me too

load more
User Profile: WonkleDonkle
WonkleDonkle November 15th, 2018

Work. Work is draining me of life and i want to get out. But i can't, not yet. Its just fucked.

User Profile: Empath369
Empath369 November 16th, 2018

I have my first therapy session tomorrow and I am nerve wracked.

User Profile: Johnash
Johnash November 17th, 2018

My lovelife, have I wasted all these years gaming and neglecting one of life's virtues which is youthful love? Will she ever speak to me about our relationship limited to only fruitless stares and smiles? Will I be the one to break the ice? Have I got the balls to do so?

User Profile: ACaroline
ACaroline November 17th, 2018

I have to find out what college I want to go to but I'm dont even know what I like to do with my life.

User Profile: CupofCocoa2120
CupofCocoa2120 November 17th, 2018

Deciding on what I want to do with the rest of my life and what major I want to declare.

User Profile: Roro36
Roro36 November 17th, 2018

Went to volunteer this morning. 1st time being around alot of people. I started to get nauseated and feeling sick. I pray every day that we will all be healed and no longer have to deal with this.