Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate October 7th, 2018

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

214
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 December 12th, 2018

Tomorrow is my exam and i will do bogus in it. I am not at all prepared.

User Profile: crimsonCity2015
crimsonCity2015 December 28th, 2018

Feeling this way the rest of my life

User Profile: Robinatmywindow
Robinatmywindow January 2nd, 2019

Being totally responsible for everything. It's too much. There's no one who can take on some of the responsibilities for me, I'm alone and my family leaves everything to me. I can't cope with them leaving it all on my shoulders. I want to dissapeer

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 January 2nd, 2019

That i will grow fat when my college will start again.

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 2nd, 2019

That i'm making the right decisions

User Profile: Majave52
Majave52 January 2nd, 2019

Processing a break up with a narcissist and really feeling anxiety. I want it to be over I want to be over it, Im terrified he wont contact me again and terrified he will.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 January 3rd, 2019

I am anxious about my weight. I am already overweight and i cannot lose weight.

1 reply
User Profile: 24963534
24963534 January 4th, 2019

@rosewithtears18

Please contact a qualified medical doctor.

load more
User Profile: Brandando
Brandando January 3rd, 2019

I

3 replies
User Profile: 24963534
24963534 January 4th, 2019

@Brandando

Please contact a qualified medical doctor.

1 reply
User Profile: Brandando
Brandando January 4th, 2019

@24963534 that was what my doctor told me. I

load more
User Profile: unassumingOrange164
unassumingOrange164 January 4th, 2019

@Brandando

Same

load more
User Profile: trenchie123
trenchie123 January 4th, 2019

School definitely. I feel so pressured with having to choose a career, college, find scholarships, and so on, even though I dont know what I want to do. It makes my head hurt just thinking about it :/

1 reply
User Profile: honestLychee4595
honestLychee4595 January 4th, 2019

@trenchie123 I'm the same. It rlly sucks. Everyone expects me to do so well in everything but anytime I sit down and look at my work I get a huge headache and then I do other things to avoid facing it all. But it's not like I feel bad for doing it or regret doing it even though I know I shouldn't be procrastinating

load more
User Profile: Houw
Houw January 4th, 2019

Univ... this is my last semster and i will drop out if i mess...