Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate October 7th, 2018

One thing I'm anxious about right now is...

214
User Profile: unassumingOrange164
unassumingOrange164 January 4th, 2019

School, school is very hard this semester, I'm anxious about things I already know how to do. I used to be 100% sure what I wanted to do with my life and what college I wanted to attend, but my choices have been questioned so much that they're shaken, I'm not so sure anymore. My anxiety is out of control.

User Profile: lonelylinguaphile
lonelylinguaphile January 4th, 2019

I feel weak because I need help to get by on a daily basis, whereas other people can manage just find.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 April 21st, 2019

losing that person I want as my friend

User Profile: kinoniya
kinoniya April 22nd, 2019

everything. from my college entrance result to what will go wrong tomorrow

User Profile: Vidy2012
Vidy2012 April 22nd, 2019

The future, I have an eating disorder, tight social circle (i even lost interest in socializing) & lastly my depression which I don't know how to cure it.

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP April 22nd, 2019

C, my youngest woke up with REALLY swollen eyes especially the right one. Ugh me and my worry wartness have called his doc twice but no answer

User Profile: pointseven
pointseven April 22nd, 2019

I am anxious because i lose attention so quickly and am scared i wont book tickets to leave & catch a concert but be stuck in this country during upcoming month so essentially trapped in the house. I am worried I am fucking up & over complicating the printing job at work because lines keep showing up on the image & its not out of ink. What gives? Is it photoshop, the print format? The image? What????? I am soo angry because everytime I find healthy coping methods I get made fun of or picked on so I am left with unhealthy methods because nobody knows about them & i am discreate. I know I could hide the healthy ones but the family around me is sad too, so i try to pull them in to it. But instead they pull me out of it & i get discouraged from doing them. I am pretty sure its part that & part i use them as an excuse. I know i overthink & ruminate too much........

User Profile: Arami19
Arami19 April 22nd, 2019

Porque empezaré la universidad dentro de poco y me aterra, hace semanas no salgo de casa.

User Profile: Novalocity
Novalocity April 22nd, 2019

I am always worried about the future so I try to constantly live in the now.

User Profile: GrayscaleReverie
GrayscaleReverie April 22nd, 2019

My dental appointment.