One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....
@Laura
to sit in my feeling, understand it, process it and then move forward. Jumping right to the end stage doesn't work.
@Laura ...is how to calm myself even in moments which seem out of control.
...is to enjoy things i love and dont waste time and energy on things i hate or those that hurt me.
• To stay positive and avoid negativity as much as possible
• To live in the present and to not dwell in the past or the future
• To listen to my body and emotions
• To work on self-acceptance and to love myself
@Laura
Calmness
@Laura
one thing my anxiety has taught be is that life is uncertain you never know what is going to happen when
My anxiety has taught me that with a deep focused breath, things look a little bit better already.
That it can cost you way too much if not controlled.
Case in point, it is 7 years later and I am still not on speaking terms with 2 of my best friends :(
While I am not on any sort of NoContact, which as an autistic person that could happen too easily, I am essentially shunned, banished and treated like a ghost thanks to letting my anxiety in the past get the better of me and as a result I am likely not forgiven and no longer trusted.
That it can be and typically is a friendship destroyer.
Let it get the better of me and now 7 years later, still not trusted or forgiven by those I called best friends. Well at least that is how it feels.
The world is a big place, but what is inside is super important, because we have there our own world. So let’s keep our own world healthy!