Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 1st, 2018

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

176
User Profile: sociableLime27
sociableLime27 August 2nd, 2018

How to control my emotions and how to manage my stress levels. Now I live a content life which is worry-free most of the time since I know how to use my rationale more instead of blindly following my emotions.

User Profile: Ang0825
Ang0825 August 2nd, 2018

Anxiety has taught me that it

User Profile: Cossabella
Cossabella August 2nd, 2018

You're never sure if your worries are actually gonna come out true or not. And that's what's scary.

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 August 2nd, 2018

It's not an excuse for unacceptable social behavior.

That I'm human, not a machine.

User Profile: cimocajuve
cimocajuve August 2nd, 2018

You aren't always going to be okay or perfect, and that's totally fine.

You never can predict what anxieties other people may have. Having anxiety myself has taught me to be more mindful of the impression I give people.

User Profile: RenewedHopeAgain
RenewedHopeAgain August 2nd, 2018

If anxiety was talking to me it would say:

Listen, I Constantly make you feel anxious so you can accomplish nothing. My name is anxiety and I love to seek and destroy all your dreams and make you second guess everything even breathing. I truly dont like you...and make you think, and believe that others dont either. I warp your plans and will always continue if you feed me.

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 August 3rd, 2018

@RenewedHopeAgain

Very true ...

load more
User Profile: Deanrwhite
Deanrwhite August 2nd, 2018

I can feel stress for no good reason. Once I understood anxiety does nothing to fix the problem, I turned it off every chance I got.

User Profile: wriststowine
wriststowine August 2nd, 2018

My anxiety has taught me that nothing is nearly as bad as I can worry it to be. Yeah, that's not terribly helpful in the moment but during those insightful aware times - I can laugh a bit and think "well, nothing exploded."

User Profile: SJM76
SJM76 August 2nd, 2018

..that it's unfounded

User Profile: courteousIdea5408
courteousIdea5408 August 2nd, 2018

To have more patience with myself and others. To take things day by day or minute by minute, as long as I keep going.