Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: convivialDog5548
convivialDog5548 March 16th, 2018

I really want to get a dog one day

User Profile: Ozzie212
Ozzie212 March 16th, 2018

To feel love and be loved again. I messed that up with my gf. Well ex-gf now. We were dating for 5 months and my stupid anxiety led me to believe that she didn't love me. I want her back, I need her back.

1 reply
User Profile: Morgan695
Morgan695 August 7th, 2018

@Ozzie212 Have you explained that to her? My boyfriend and I broke up for the same reason. Then we got back together after I showed him I loved him. We still need counseling but we are together ❤️

load more
March 16th, 2018

To complete the degree and get a job

User Profile: limegreenLunch4154
limegreenLunch4154 March 16th, 2018

I met many people all betrayed me and I have depression issues with low energy always .I have issues in focussing in studies.

User Profile: Kadavra
Kadavra March 16th, 2018

To see my nephew and my godchild graduate. <3

User Profile: WiccanWitch18
WiccanWitch18 March 16th, 2018

To be a dog rehabilitator like Cesar Milan, and to own and run my own business, in which I also hold a dog and cat shelter that is no kill in which I work with the animals to help them get use to humans and learn basic commands - for the dogs and cats to find forever homes.

User Profile: Lightofsoul36
Lightofsoul36 March 16th, 2018

To achieve high peace both mentally and physically

User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 March 16th, 2018

To forgive myself, to love myself, to give time for me.

User Profile: xSyanx
xSyanx March 16th, 2018

@Laura

To become on the outside, the person I am on the inside.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 March 16th, 2018

Is to become finacially stable.
If I won the lottery I would use most of my money to build a community center to 'pay it forward'.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedVillage7219
reservedVillage7219 March 16th, 2018

@Positron2 have you ever thought that you might lose your overall motivation in life if you know you have the financial resources till the end of your life?

1 reply
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 March 16th, 2018

@reservedVillage7219 NO! I have already lost all motivation. I want it back.

What you dont know about me is I have no desire to be rich.
I had a good job but now I am disabled and can never work again in my life.
I don't want finacial stability to get ahead.

I want to be able to eat tonight. Go hungry for a few months and ask me again.

load more
load more