Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: wettoaster21
wettoaster21 August 8th, 2018

To rekindle the old magic with my best friend from kindergarden like 6 years ago heart

User Profile: placidcity2018
placidcity2018 August 8th, 2018

To be Happy and live with fb friend

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance August 8th, 2018

Being a happy with my career as a lawyer

User Profile: Amanduhh89
Amanduhh89 August 8th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is to be in a place where my anxiety doesnt disrupt my daily life as often.

User Profile: sadqueerperson
sadqueerperson August 8th, 2018

Have a good job that makes me happy and be able to live a good life without depression.

User Profile: Greenpaper
Greenpaper August 8th, 2018

Calm and alone

User Profile: Inabind55
Inabind55 August 8th, 2018

Redemption and reconciliation with the love of my life.

User Profile: PassionatePisces304
PassionatePisces304 August 8th, 2018

To do whatever makes me happy despite how anyone else feels

User Profile: OutdatedOatmeal
OutdatedOatmeal August 8th, 2018

My wish is to live in a nice and safe place where I can truly be myself, without worrying about criminals, poverty, discrimination, and people trying to control my life.

User Profile: GoingSafari
GoingSafari August 8th, 2018

To have more good people in my life.