Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Prettydays124
Prettydays124 March 16th, 2018

To overcome my problems and be able to move forward steadily in life

User Profile: SaraZedd97
SaraZedd97 March 16th, 2018

To be able to think and live myself, nkt what my family and society force me.

User Profile: Colourbird
Colourbird March 16th, 2018

To stop having panick attacks and enjoy love without being affraid

User Profile: Bunny34
Bunny34 March 16th, 2018

My wish for the future, to be medication free and happy.

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 16th, 2018

To be more assertive when people who cross my boundaries and disrespect me because I like things to be quiet at home. When it is loud it makes me anxious and I can

User Profile: OliviaDrinkwine
OliviaDrinkwine March 17th, 2018

I just wish to get out of my current situation. And hopefully soon be able to get on SSI.

1 reply
User Profile: Magazinejen80
Magazinejen80 March 17th, 2018

@OliviaDrinkwine I feel same

User Profile: OliviaDrinkwine
OliviaDrinkwine June 30th, 2018

@OliviaDrinkwine

And a update I have gotten out of that situation and have applied for SSI and ABD probably going to see if DSHS is open tomorrow to try to meet with a social worker to get the medical side of the interview for ABD done.

load more
User Profile: toughScarf6146
toughScarf6146 March 17th, 2018

I would really like to expect the worst is going to happen. It's so hard to never look forward to anything turning out right.

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower March 17th, 2018

To be happy again and not live in this horrible state of depression all the time

User Profile: limegreenBlueberry6881
limegreenBlueberry6881 March 17th, 2018

To have a job and do something that I like, to meet new friends and not worry 24/7 and overthink...

User Profile: ChickenNuggetWithLegs
ChickenNuggetWithLegs March 17th, 2018

figure out who I am and understand my sexuality because im confused as hell

1 reply
User Profile: dewdropper
dewdropper March 17th, 2018

@ChickenNuggetWithLegs the one cool thing i read a long time ago & which has stood the test of time is that ones orientation can be anywhere between many points of possibility. People can and do successfully shift between different orientations over time. There is no one right way to be a sexual being. Thankfully we now live in a time where people are more accepting of people being other than simply hetero. Give yourself the freedom to experiment.

load more