Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess March 17th, 2018

I wish I won

User Profile: amusingDrum1754
amusingDrum1754 March 17th, 2018

I wish to be a better person and not b in the position I am today .

1 reply
User Profile: Pods355
Pods355 March 20th, 2018

Thats me too

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulMoon9422
thoughtfulMoon9422 March 17th, 2018

Im starting a new career on Monday and I just want it to go well. I want to be happy and successful on my chosen path.

User Profile: ViktoriaSky
ViktoriaSky March 17th, 2018
Is to finish college with good grades and concer this danm anxiety.
User Profile: AzureWinter
AzureWinter March 17th, 2018

I wish.

I wish that one day Ill feel calm. I wish that I will feel accepted and loved. I will feel that I am worthy of love, platonic and maybe, maybe even romantic. I wish that I will feel good enough, good enough to have a place in this world. I will have a place in a ballet company and I will run my hand softly along a costume thats so delicate, but Im allowed to touch because Ill be the one wearing it. I wish that I will feel safe in a home of my own, collapsing in bed after a long day, making sure to message my parents, sisters and friends. I wish that I feel okay and I dont panic almost everyday. I wish that I feel good within myself.

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp March 17th, 2018

I really really really hope, that I will fing a loving man, who will respect me and will love our children no matter what, no matter how old are they. And he will all of them give the same amount of love.

I hope, that one day there will be someone, for whom I won't be the second choice.

User Profile: Turtlegirl0012
Turtlegirl0012 March 17th, 2018

To do a bunch of stupid shit and live life to the fullest

User Profile: wildOnee
wildOnee March 17th, 2018

To live a life that I am happy with. With a husband I love, and working hard at a job that's good for me. I want to work hard and come home to someone I really love and loves me back.

User Profile: mombrad
mombrad March 17th, 2018

I want to be productive & confident and not constantly fearing that others are talking about me behind my back about how lady or incompetent I am.

User Profile: WorryFlurry
WorryFlurry March 17th, 2018

I wish I could have a relationship that isn't abusive for once.