Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 12th, 2017

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

1637
User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 December 13th, 2017

Inconvenient

User Profile: quickwittedcat9517
quickwittedcat9517 January 14th, 2018

@Crazy1300 I really relate to that. It reminds me of when I get anxiety in college and I want to leave but I really shouldn't. I've failed a lot of modules because of it. So anxiety is definitely inconvenient

load more
User Profile: MarineBlossom517
MarineBlossom517 December 13th, 2017

Suffocating

User Profile: secretMoon4278
secretMoon4278 December 13th, 2017

Paralyzing

User Profile: Melzy90
Melzy90 December 13th, 2017

Hell

User Profile: Melzy90
Melzy90 December 13th, 2017

Hell

User Profile: angeliceva186
angeliceva186 December 13th, 2017

Crippling

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 December 13th, 2017

i forgot the question oops anxiety....

dont be anxious of tommorrow its a blessing from God every day is important when we surrender to God every day shows the path which is hidden inside our thoughts and brain.only people who obey God can find the path.i too found the path coz i . a bipolar person .i always see another track from the main track leading to the gardens...its a blessing too but nobody likes to admit it.

User Profile: delicateWindow53
delicateWindow53 December 13th, 2017

Anxiety sucks

User Profile: smelborp
smelborp December 13th, 2017

Incapacitating

December 13th, 2017

tiresome