Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 12th, 2017

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

1637
User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 December 13th, 2017

anxiety is a roller coaster ride ...at times you get your peaks and at times gne to dperessive state..instead of describing one day you travel in my shoe you will know the difference.its easy to feel pity but the reality sucks.truth pricks too

User Profile: Dom78
Dom78 December 13th, 2017

Exhausting

User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 December 13th, 2017

Frustrated

User Profile: Judas
Judas December 13th, 2017

extra

User Profile: PeaceLoveDogs
PeaceLoveDogs December 13th, 2017

Hell.

User Profile: neatPark8983
neatPark8983 December 13th, 2017

overbearing

User Profile: Karaiiz
Karaiiz December 13th, 2017

Terrifying

User Profile: decisiveBeing894
decisiveBeing894 December 13th, 2017

Silent.

Deafening.

User Profile: Healer361
Healer361 December 13th, 2017

@decisiveBeing894 I agree.

load more
User Profile: communicativeVillage6931
communicativeVillage6931 December 13th, 2017

Relentless

User Profile: Littlemama1025
Littlemama1025 December 13th, 2017

Overwhelming