Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 12th, 2017

One word I'd use to describe my anxiety is.....

1637
User Profile: blackthoughts
blackthoughts December 12th, 2017

suffocating.

User Profile: conscientiousPlace9793
conscientiousPlace9793 December 12th, 2017

@blackthoughts exactly

load more
User Profile: ArianaLovelace
ArianaLovelace December 12th, 2017

Demon

User Profile: independentLychee4362
independentLychee4362 December 12th, 2017

Stressful

User Profile: AnxiousRebel
AnxiousRebel December 12th, 2017

Enervating.

Paralyzing.

User Profile: M47dragon0351
M47dragon0351 December 12th, 2017

Rollercoaster

User Profile: captainlaz
captainlaz December 12th, 2017

nausea

User Profile: quickwittedcat9517
quickwittedcat9517 January 14th, 2018

@captainlaz Exactly what comes to mind for me too. The nausea in my tummy makes me feel sick when I'm really anxious.

load more
User Profile: eversincenewyork1
eversincenewyork1 December 12th, 2017

Awful.

User Profile: defiantBlaze
defiantBlaze December 12th, 2017

Limiting

User Profile: eversincenewyork1
eversincenewyork1 December 12th, 2017

Depressing

User Profile: katiegraceb
katiegraceb December 12th, 2017

Controlling