Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 9th, 2017

One word to describe my anxiety is.....

294
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 November 30th, 2017

Unknown

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower November 30th, 2017

Dire

User Profile: Eruleanc
Eruleanc November 30th, 2017

Choking, sometimes I feel like I'll pass out.

User Profile: tidyScarf2686
tidyScarf2686 December 1st, 2017

Parallyzing. Restrictive.

User Profile: reservedSquare4544
reservedSquare4544 January 4th, 2018

Strangling

User Profile: AOE17
AOE17 January 24th, 2018

Debilitating

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond March 8th, 2018

Kind of down.

User Profile: BetrayedDaddysGirl
BetrayedDaddysGirl March 17th, 2018

Debilitating!!😔

User Profile: decisivePlum3703
decisivePlum3703 March 17th, 2018

Is there really one word to describe it ? Too many emotions all at once ...

User Profile: BeckyisHere
BeckyisHere March 18th, 2018

@decisivePlum3703 - So true, I feel like I could write an essay just filled with words that could be attributed to my anxiety.

load more
User Profile: yikesreilly
yikesreilly March 18th, 2018

demanding

User Profile: BeckyisHere
BeckyisHere March 18th, 2018

@yikesreilly - This one hits home for me, too. <3

load more