Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Severe anxiety advice

User Profile: shadowlurker13
shadowlurker13 June 27th, 2021

I've been dealing with anxiety the last few years but its getting worse, it's a fight everyday and I feel like I'm losing control and myself, I don't have insurance so I can't get a regular therapist, I would usually just work to help with it but because of my phisical problems I can't work anymore, I have dinosaur scoliosis, arthritis in my hands, wrists and knees and the only like of work I know is culinary and because of my issues that line of work is a liability, social services keep denying me disability because of my age and I'm running out of options

1
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 27th, 2021

Hi,
You circumstances remind me some of my recent past challanges. I kept on trying to get help but insuranse wouldnt cover it. I got lucky to have found a therapist who was willing to fight for me and got me insured. Your amongst freinds on 7cups, so i hope you never feel alone.
Blessings, Day